NJ Cannabis Certified provides training for all entry level jobs in the cannabis industry, including dispensary training and entry level cultivation and lab technician training. Whether you are looking for a job in a dispensary or grow, or you just want to learn more about cannabis and how it interacts with the human body, this class is for you. It is open to the public.
New Jersey Cannabis Certified is the best way to learn the dispensary technician skills and find the job you are looking for in the New Jersey cannabis industry. Each Module concentrates on a fundamental topic related to working in the cannabis industry – cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and dispensing. And since no single person is an expert in each area, we brought together a group of top industry professionals to teach you what they know best. We provide resume and cover letter building support and our instructors will give you the confidence to get that job!
Learn about New Jersey specific rules and regulations, the human body’s enodcannabinoid system, the basics of cultivation, cannabis taxonomy and terminology including cultivars and chemotypes, an introduction to processing of manufactured cannabis products and what is available here in New Jersey and elsewhere, and finally the ins and outs of working in a New Jersey dispensary and how to assist patients in the medical program that have qualifying conditions.
- Broken down into five Modules and is taught live on Zoom over five consecutive Monday nights.
- Classes run live from 6-9pm and are recorded and posted, along with all other class materials via password protected access.
- Completion of the course requires attendance during live instruction and completion of a final 25 question quiz at the end of the class.
- Students who complete the requirements will receive a certificate from the corresponding College.
- The course fee is $500 and you can register by clicking the links below.